You have decided that experiential marketing is perfect for your brand and you want to activate a mobile vehicle tour. The next big decision is the type of vehicle you will utilize for your program. Choosing the right vehicle is important as this vehicle is the image of your brand and can garner millions of visual impressions as this mobile billboard travels down the road. Vehicles come in many sizes and shapes and can be customized to meet all of your needs.
- Want to be extremely mobile, make an impression and get into small spaces? Then choosing a smaller vehicle is the way to go. It can still be a mobile billboard with graphics and build-out additions. For example, the Tonka truck turns heads everywhere it goes.
- Another type of vehicle that is great for local or regional based programs is a branded food truck. This vehicle can be used for many purposes – not just for food and beverage brands. See how HTC used a food truck to promote their new mobile phone by distributing free ice cream treats.
- Want to have a larger impression while the vehicle is traveling down the road, but still have some flexibility? Then, utilizing a branded trailer (16’ – 40’) pulled by a branded tow vehicle is a good idea. The trailer can be used just for storage or as part of the display. Trailers can be made to open on the side to provide a stage area, can be built with a vending window on the side or many other customized solutions.
- Wanna go big?! Then you need a double-expandable tractor trailer. These are great vehicles to utilize for your experiential marketing tour. These vehicles serve as a giant mobile billboard as they travel down the road and offer many options for event set-up. These large trailers expand to 1,000 square feet and have a wide variety of interior and exterior display space – Check out Gatorade’s mobile locker room for some inspiration.
- Are you a B to B company? Well, there are still perfect vehicles for you. What about bringing an executive board room to display your products and bring it directly to your customer or prospect headquarters? Check out how HP tripled their sales pipeline!
Whether you are an agency, B to C company or B to B company, there are so many options when it comes to choosing the perfect vehicle for your mobile tour. Give us a call and we will help you navigate your options to select the perfect vehicle for your brand!