B2B Experiential Marketing
YOUR GUIDE TO CREATING SUCCESSFUL B2B MARKETING ROADSHOWS
Is Your Trade Show Program on Hold? Call Us For the Perfect Pivot – 636-577-8507.
With trade shows on hold or going virtual, you need a new plan. Wouldn’t it be great if you could do a trade show program without any competitors in sight? You know you need to make the right pivot and get face-to-face with your customers to show off your products or services. The best strategy is a trade show tour or often called a mobile roadshow where you take your trade show program directly to your customers parking lot (also called a reverse trade show). Brands who we take through our proprietary roadshow blueprint for their B2B (business-to-business) marketing roadshows and events often see as much as 50-to-1 ROI (return on investment) metrics. If you want to double your pipeline and cut your sales cycle in half, there’s no better way than a B2B trade show tour!
Check out our blog on the subject “6 Things to Consider Before Developing a B2B Roadshow” for more useful tips on building the right B2B trade show tour for your brand.
B2B 6-STEP BRAND EXPERIENCE BLUEPRINT
- Clear understanding of the opportunity.
- Review historical data.
- Input from stakeholders.
- Extensive Q&A.
ACTION ALIGNMENT REVIEW
- Develop objectives and strategies.
- Manage trade-offs.
- Develop integration within marketing and sales teams.
- Develop timelines.
ACTIVATION OF GAME PLAN
- Layout course of action; vehicle, display - design, and production.
- Customer and sales team communication and engagement plan.
- Recruiting, staffing, and training plan in place.
- Schedule and logistic planning.
ACTIVATION AND ENGAGEMENT PROCESS
- Launch program.
- Engage audience.
- Data collection and feedback.
- Capture photos and videos – including testimonials.
RESULTS REFINEMENT REVIEW
- Sales team follow-up with customers.
- Track results against program objectives.
- Review feedback from the field and adjust as necessary.
- Weekly reporting.
POST GAME RECAP
- Final review document presented.
- Program measurement and key learning.
- Utilize photos/videos and testimonials in marketing materials.
- Planning timeline for next program.