Tractor Supply Company—a rural lifestyle retailer with over 1,800 stores in 49 states—wanted to continue engaging in the experiential marketing field in a way that connected with their core customer base: recreational farmers and ranchers who enjoy the rural lifestyle, as well as tradesmen and small businesses. The continuation of the tour needed to meet several KPIs:
- Acquire customer and prospect data for future marketing use
- Increase brand awareness and preference of TSC and incorporating the “Life Out Here” message
- Increase usage/trial of TSC
- Continue to build relationships with stores and local communities, including FFA and 4-H.
- Generate media impressions
- RTSC continues to partner with Pro Motion with the "Follow Us to the Fair" Tour.
- REach year the tour stops in many state engaging consumers at state and county fairs, festivals, and Tractor Supply Company locations.
- RThe 50'x60' footprint is transported in a 38' branded trailer with a rooftop sign. Guests are encouraged to participate in many different family friendly activities that are sponsored by Tractor Supply Company's vendor partners.
- RPickles, the Runaway Pig Lasso Game returned this year, and was joined by Moose, a taxidermied rodeo bull for photo opportunities. Activities also included the Purina “Feed the Animals” beanbag toss game, and the Shell High-Striker.
- RLifestyle brands Purina Pet Food, Purina Animal Feed, Ariat, Carhartt, and several others joined the tour as sponsors, adding to the authenticity and excitement of the events.
- RFun, interactive stage games included “Thundergun” lug-nut races, egg-and-spoon races, bowling, and much more.
- RNew to the program was an award ceremony at each fair honoring 4H and FFA students who won a Good Neighbor Essay Contest sponsored by Tractor Supply Company.
Did you know…
79% of experiential marketers say in the coming years, live events will become increasingly important to their organizations’ success.
2018 State of Experiential Marketing Study