Atlanta superstation Peachtree TV needed multi-year marketing agency partner to manage all aspects of the Screen on the Green family outdoor movie series, including sponsorship activation, technical production, safety and promotions.
- RPro Motion worked with Peachtree TV to develop, manage, and activate their Screen on the Green events over multiple years in Atlanta, GA
- RScreen on the Green regularly attracted more than 40,000 guests to its five-week slate of family-friendly movies, shown on a massive airscreen every Thursday night, and its numerous sponsors hosting a variety of games and activities for all ages.
- RPro Motion developed, managed and staffed the VIP and hospitality area for event sponsors such as Pepsi, Cold Stone Creamery, the Georgia Peanut Board, Sony Pictures and others
- RIn addition, Pro Motion managed the sampling for all of the brands throughout the event distributing over 200,000 samples and premiums over the 10 weeks
- REach week, Pro Motion managed the complete development of the event from the ground up including managing over 10 vendors per week
- Year over year the event generated $1 million in sponsor revenue, a more than 5 to 1 return on investment (ROI).
- Every year more than 40,000 guests attended the event over the 5 week period.
- The Atlanta Journal Constitution listed Screen on the Green as the week’s #1 Event searched online on AccessAtlanta.com, which the newspaper owns and operates.