KaBOOM! and Disney Parks & Resorts Corporate Citizenship Department wanted to build a fun, engaging, family focused program designed to create “family together time” opportunities in key cities around the US while also providing a new way for consumers to connect with the KaBOOM! and Disney brands.
- RPro Motion, KaBOOM, and Disney Parks & Resorts Corporate Citizenship Department collaborated to build a fun engaging, family focused program
- RThe Play Together Tour was designed to bring family together time opportunities in key cities around the US while also providing a new way for consumers to connect with the KaBOOM and Disney brands
- RThe positive impact the Tour had on families in all of the cities was tremendous - demonstrated by the many smiles, laughs, and thank you's.
- The tour visited 6 cities across the country – Anaheim, Sacramento, San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, and Kissimmee.
- Over 13,000 family members played.
- Over 75,000 KaBOOM and Disney branded premiums were distributed Water Bottles, Flags, Tattoos, Stickers, etc.
- Over 150,000 Media Hits and Facebook Posts
family members played
Did you know…
79% of experiential marketers say in the coming years, live events will become increasingly important to their organizations’ success.
2018 State of Experiential Marketing Study