The Schwan Food Company – makers of Red Baron Frozen Pizza – wanted to create buzz and trial of their new product – The Big Baron frozen pizza in the Chicago, IL market.
- RPro Motion Street Teams stormed Chicago with the Big Baron Sampling Distribution Blitz interacting with consumers leaving work, at school, the train station, sporting events and special events.
- RRed Baron Street Teams handed out fresh slices of pizza for consumers to try on the spot and also provided free frozen pizzas and coupons for future purchase.
- RSampling whole frozen pizzas caused a challenge since we needed to engage consumers who were at home or heading that way so the product integrity was upheld.
- The Team exceeded the desired distribution amount and handed out over 44,000 frozen pizzas during the 1-week timeframe
- The initiative drove the necessary awareness and getting a hot slice or a frozen full pizza create a memorable engagement for moms and kids all over Chicagoland
Did you know…
79% of experiential marketers say in the coming years, live events will become increasingly important to their organizations’ success.
2018 State of Experiential Marketing Study