Bruegger’s sought to increase traffic to its retail locations. Pro Motion implemented the Summer Street Team as a way to increase awareness and usage by families, businesspeople, and moms, with a weekly focus on 15-24 of the community’s unsung heroes, such as police departments, fire departments, libraries, and non-profit organizations.
- RSmart, proactive Brand Ambassador teams in a branded PT Cruiser
- RStreet team members distributed amazing coupons, branded water bottles, and branded beanie caps.
- RTeams also distributed Rocket Packs of coffee for morning commuters, farmers’ markets, parks, and little league games.
- RTeams also distributed samples, cookies, and bagel balloons
- RActivation in sync with a local media PR campaign recognizing “Bruegger’s Heroes”
- Lift in customers
- Coupon Redemption
- Local Media Exposure
- An outpouring of support from the community in the form of notes, cards, and pictures
Did you know…
79% of experiential marketers say in the coming years, live events will become increasingly important to their organizations’ success.
2018 State of Experiential Marketing Study