1. Start with the end in mind… What are the expected results of the program? What must this program do to be successful?
2. Build the program to meet/exceed those results.
3. Hire the right field team.
4. Extensively train the team and set them up for success.
5. Proactively manage the field execution with a team of account service professionals who understand the client’s needs and the needs of the field team
6. Plan for the unexpected. Life happens and things don’t always go as planned. Have plans in place when the unexpected happens.
7. Measure the results. Remember, what gets measured gets funded.