- Brand Ambassadors provided promotional and technical support in order to facilitate a successful first launch for all stakeholders: gas stations, bars/restaurants, players, the Minnesota State Lottery and Linq3.
- For 2 months, Brand Ambassadors spent time at 9 gas stations and 15 bars/restaurants, introducing patrons to the new way to play the lottery.
- In order to have at least one person at each gas station for 16 hours/day, 7 days/week over 8 weeks, Pro Motion recruited, trained, scheduled and managed more than 60 Brand Ambassadors for the program.
- Pro Motion implemented a real-time reporting process that granted technology partners immediate access to time-critical information from the field.
- Brand Ambassadors interacted with more than 250,000 Minnesotans.
- Transactions from Play at the Pump and Play at the ATM event increased each week, growing more than 350% from week 1 to week 8.
- Brand Ambassadors also provided invaluable “eyes on the ground” as Linq3 and their technology partners went through the installation and troubleshooting processes.
- Four local television news stations and several radio stations featured the Play at the Pump and Play at the ATM event on-air, generating millions of additional impressions
”I want to extend my appreciation for Pro Motion’s exceptional focus to service. Their communication, attention to details and solutions-based actions are evident. It is our pleasure to work with Pro Motion as we launch each site and move forward.Director of Customer Service, Linq3