With the trade show industry declining in many industries, brands need to audit their trade show plan to make sure the results are still worth the spend. Many progressive brands are choosing mobile showrooms or roadshows to create awareness, educate and drive engagement from key prospects and customers. Wanting to show their leadership position in their industry, the Hussmann Roadshow continues to outperform previous marketing strategies.
Since 2020, the Hussmann Shop the Future Roadshow brings the Hussmann Promise to Life in a 53’ expandable mobile showroom and exemplifies Hussmann’s leadership position in its industry. Each year, Hussmann showcases new and innovative products to help solve the everyday problems of its customers.
In 2022, the Hussmann Roadshow focused on future innovations and future needs of their customers. Loaded with industry leading research and proprietary new products, the Hussmann team engaged and educated their customers and prospects on where the industry is heading over the next 5 to 10 years.
The results were beyond their expectations. Not only did Hussmann receive accolades from guests who participated in the roadshow, but they also had audiences with new prospects that yielded tangible business results that could continue for decades.
When a leader leads, great things can happen. And they did.
- RFor 3 consecutive years, the Hussmann Roadshow has exceeded pre-determined expectations and driven business building results
- RThe Hussmann Shop the Future Roadshow is housed within a 53’ Single, Expandable Trailer with over 700 square feet of free space perfectly designed to bring Hussmann’s new innovations to life. The roadshow activated events in current customer and future customer parking lots providing the ease for their customers to attend, engage and participate in meaningful conversations
- REnhancements to the previous roadshow were created throughout the program – a customized plan was designed to communicate to Hussmann’s internal sales team to promote the program and explain why attendees need to come to the Roadshow. It provided the opportunity to save the date on their calendars along with updates and reminders, yielding targeted attendance at each meeting with key decision makers. The communication plan was extensive.
- RThe Roadshow stopped at customer parking lots and off-site locations across the country and as invited guests entered the parking lot, the trailer was a huge billboard for Hussmann; providing buzz and excitement prior to guests entering the Experience.
- RGuests were greeted by our Director of First Impressions for Hussmann who welcomed each guest, checked them in and explained the Experience.
- ROnce inside the 45-60-minute Experience, customers were introduced to many Hussmann Innovations, engaging with the Hussmann Brand Team, Sales Representatives, and Product Specialists. Some were in person and others were able to participate in our Virtual Experience via a Teams invitation from their office to enhance the experience for everyone
- RCustomers love the ease of having the trade show brought to them and at each location we heard how appreciative they were. Tangible metrics like incremental sales and customer engagement were a major focus, however, customer relationship building was a non-tangible benefit as customers saw Hussmann’s desire to be the leader in their industry all while making it very easy for each customer to participate
- The Hussmann Shop the Future Roadshow ensured that there were no wasted moments; guests included C-level connections, decision makers and their support teams.
- The engagement level was electric, and customers were happy to be discussing how the new products can help them to solve problems and discuss future needs in their industry.
- The Experience led to immediate conversion and purchases early in the tour, ultimately, the ROI is projected to exceed all expectations – once again.
- The 2023 Hussmann Roadshow is in the planning stages and promises to be even more successful based on all the key learning over the past few years.
- Hussmann’s leadership position is clearer than ever based on feedback from customers and team members.
Did you know…
79% of experiential marketers say in the coming years, live events will become increasingly important to their organizations’ success.
2018 State of Experiential Marketing Study