On the heels of the brand’s debut on Season 11 of Project Runway, Duck Tape™ sought to truly go “from the roll to the runway”. The challenge was to make a splash in the fashion capital of the world, drawing attention to the vibrant palette of colors and designs available from Duck Tape™, positioning Duck brand duct tape as the undisputed creative leader in the duct tape industry.
- RIn April 2013, Duck Tape™ and Pro Motion opened the first-ever Duck Tape™ Pop-Up Shop, located at the corner of 40th St and Broadway, in the Fashion District of NYC
- RPro Motion provided marketing strategies, logistics and operations, including: store staff and management, retail operations and development, permitting, site negotiations, street teams and runway models
- RThe Team transformed an empty corner space into an eye-popping, fashion-inspired retail destination
- RDesigners from Season 11 of Project Runway kicked off the opening with a Fashion Show, highlighting the brand’s appearance on the show
- Over 12 days, more than 15,000 shoppers visited the store
- The store generated approximately 37.5 million media impressions, including GMA Live, DNA Info, The Gothamist and dozens of trade outlets and magazines.
Did you know…
79% of experiential marketers say in the coming years, live events will become increasingly important to their organizations’ success.
2018 State of Experiential Marketing Study