Duck Tape™ Pop-Up Store
On the heels of the brand’s debut on Season 11 of Project Runway, Duck Tape™ sought to truly go “from the roll to the runway”. The challenge was to make a splash in the fashion capital of the world, drawing attention to the vibrant palette of colors and designs available from Duck Tape™, positioning Duck brand duct tape as the undisputed creative leader in the duct tape industry.
- In April 2013, Duck Tape™ and Pro Motion opened the first-ever Duck Tape™ Pop-Up Shop, located at the corner of 40th St and Broadway, in the Fashion District of NYC
- Pro Motion provided marketing strategies, logistics and operations, including: store staff and management, retail operations and development, permitting, site negotiations, street teams and runway models
- The Team transformed an empty corner space into an eye-popping, fashion-inspired retail destination
- Designers from Season 11 of Project Runway kicked off the opening with a Fashion Show, highlighting the brand’s appearance on the show
- Over 12 days, more than 15,000 shoppers visited the store
- The store generated approximately 37.5 million media impressions, including GMA Live, DNA Info, The Gothamist and dozens of trade outlets and magazines.
Thank you for everything your entire team did for us this year. We were truly pleased with all of the work that you did for our brand throughout the year not only with the bus, but pulling off the outstanding pop up shop earlier in the year too! Working with your team is always like working with an extension of our internal team, which is the absolute best type of partnership we could ask for.