Bosch Big Blue Tour
Gain product exposure with the professional, and “do-it-yourself” consumers by bringing demonstrations to industrial and retail outlets, as well as construction sites.
- RBuild five 30′ mobile “workshops on wheels” with six interactive stations
- REnables Bosch’s sales force to sell-in incremental merchandise and demonstrate new product lines to their target consumers
- RGenerates awareness for Bosch at high traffic retail outlets
- For 9 years Bosch Big Blue gained product exposure with various consumer demographics by bringing demonstrations to industrial accounts, trade shows and special events
- Engaged over 500,000 tool-using consumers
- Provided leverage to Bosch Sales Representatives, with approximately $75 million of additional retail sell-in
- Managed as many as 9 tours at one time
- Successfully recruited and trained 29 Bosch Brand Ambassadors of which 11 were then hired into full-time positions by Bosch
Did you know…
79% of experiential marketers say in the coming years, live events will become increasingly important to their organizations’ success.
2018 State of Experiential Marketing Study