FAQ – What does your agency’s insurance cover?

Our insurance cover for our agency covers three types of insurance.
We have general liability insurance, which covers everything for what’s happening on the footprint, to as we’re driving down the road with anything inside any of our vehicles.
We have workers compensation insurance that covers all of our people that work for us.
Then we also carry vehicle insurance, which of course covers any of our vehicles while we’re out on the road.
All of these coverages cover not only Pro Motion but all of our clients as well.