People are more likely to buy your product if they can sample it, touch it, and try it out. How do you creatively get those consumers to try out your product and engage with your brand?
Mobile tours and roadshows!A mobile marketing tour lays the groundwork for establishing the consumer relationship and trust. Mobile marketing tours are a way for brands to build closer consumer connections than can be formed with traditional print or digital advertising. Over the past 20+ years, we’ve discovered 5 critical factors you must follow to maximize your results when incorporating a mobile tour or road show into your marketing mix:
- Establishing goals Setting goals based on your brand’s marketing objectives is crucial for your mobile marketing tour. Always begin with the end in mind. Knowing your objectives before taking action helps ensure victory in the end when evaluating the success of your marketing tour.
- Designing the experience The design of your activation is important for building an emotional connection with consumers. Selecting a trusted agency partner with a game plan in place for creative development and a smooth activation process is imperative to your program’s overall success.
- Finding the right people Recruitment and selecting the right brand ambassadors can make or break your activation initiatives. Taking the time to train your ambassadors on your brand can’t be an option; it must be a requirement.
- Integrating campaigns It’s vital to have a cohesive message and brand within all marketing channels. Make sure all team members are aware of these brand expectations and messaging is integrated across digital, PR, social, etc.
- Measurement The outcome of your mobile marketing tour is dependent on your ability to measure its effectiveness. Whether it’s consumer interactions, sales or likes to your Facebook page, establish and communicate these measurements from the get-go.