TSC Follow Us to the Fair Tour
Tractor Supply Company—a rural lifestyle retailer with over 1,400 stores in 49 states—wanted to enter the experiential marketing field in a way that connected with their core customer base: recreational farmers and ranchers who enjoy the rural lifestyle, as well as tradesmen and small businesses.
- TSC teamed up with Pro Motion to create the marketing fair “Follow Us to the Fair” Tour, reaching state and county fairs as well as Tractor Supply retail locations.
- The tours activations visit state and county fairs in 6 states over 17 weeks:
• Montcalm County Fair, Greenville, MI
• Oakland County Fair, Davisburg, MI
• Warren County Fair, Lebanon, OH
• Summit County Fair, Tallmage, OH
• Erie County Fair, Hamburg, NY
• New York State Fair, Syracuse, NY
• Allegan County Fair, Allegan, MI
• Oklahoma State Fair, Tulsa, OK
- The footprint is 2400 square feet, including a stage (for hog calling contests, square dance exhibitions, and more), and a 30′ x 10′ tent that houses interactive displays, sponsor exhibits, and information on 4H and FFA.
- Sheep herding and tractor racing interactive video games, developed for the tour, are available under the TSC tent.
- Lifestyle brands Purina Pet Food, Purina Animal Feed, Cub Cadet, and several others joined the tour as sponsors, adding to the authenticity and excitement of the events.
- Fun, interactive exhibits include lassoing a pig, “Thundergun” lug-nut races, and photo opportunities felling trees and performing with an all-animal band.
“I had high expectations for our partnership from our first phone call – and your team is delivering on every one. They are great partners and we can’t say enough good things about them. So happy we are working together.”