- Pro Motion developed an exciting on-premise promotion to engage Hispanic soccer fans by putting a twist on the traditional foosball game. By using “sand” – actually shuffleboard wax – gave players the feeling of playing beach soccer and added a fun and challenging twist to the bar game of foosball.
- Brand Ambassadors were able to introduce Hispanic soccer fans to Corona products while playing along with their favorite game on a somewhat smaller scale – the foosball tables.
- Winners were entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip for two to Mexico to meet and watch the Mexican national soccer team play at Azteca Stadium in Mexico City, which drew lots of emotion within the Hispanic community.
- In addition to refereeing the foosball tournaments, Pro Motion Brand Ambassadors, fluent in English and Spanish, were on hand to distribute samples of Corona Extra and Corona Light which created a lot of buzz inside the bar while the tournament was activated.
- Hundreds of Corona drinkers and converted drinkers participated in the tournament over the course of the program throughout California.
- The Corona brand was able to distribute additional POS during the promotion that provided additional awareness and calls to action even when the tournaments were not taking place.
- At the almost 70 events, bar tender feedback was 93% positive that the promotion delivered additional excitement, foot traffic and beer sales.
”Thanks for everything team Pro Motion! The “referees” did a great job of engaging the patrons and creating excitement on-premise. We will have some great long-term results because of your efforts!
Brand Team, Corona