Leverage Campbell’s 32-year old Labels for Education (LFE) equity into a retail-focused experience to drive sales, reward retailers and increase program participation.
- RPartner with a Mobile Marketing Agency to create a mobile retail display that highlights the educational nature of the LFE program:
- Items available for “purchase”
- Campbell products eligible for redemption
- History and contributions of LFE
- Area for retailer customization
- Visitors to the bus on this mobile marketing tour had unique activities to earn bonus labels they could use
- The Campbell’s team’s external research has touted a 3:1 return on this program. We love it when programs pay for themselves!
- A four plus year program, the LFE Bus’ popularity continued to grow annually amongst retailers and consumers alike
- Demand from retailers was so great that a secondary tent display had to be created
- Almost 200,000 bonus label points awarded to approximately 50,000 visitors.
Did you know…
79% of experiential marketers say in the coming years, live events will become increasingly important to their organizations’ success.
2018 State of Experiential Marketing Study