- It’s safe to say that I’m one of the tallest project coordinators that PMI will ever have, but don’t worry: I’ve perfected the art of online shopping to find pants that are long enough.
- In all seriousness, it comes in handy when I play volleyball (which is what I do when I’m not working at Pro Motion or going to classes).
- My favorite food is carbs. All of them. I enjoy baking for my friends at school, and I’m slowly learning how to make meals that are other than pasta for dinner.
- The coolest thing about Pro Motion is the freedom we have to learn here; my experience is entirely in my own hands, and I determine how much work I do or do not take on. I’ve already learned a lot about experiential marketing, and I still have a while to go, but I know I’m in the perfect place to develop myself.
- I’m not particularly big on quotes, so instead, I’ll share with you what I consider to be the funniest tweet I’ve ever seen: “What were Chick Fil-A’s other mascot ideas before landing on an illiterate cow begging for his life?”