We are adding a new member to our Team! It’s a great time to join our promotional marketing agency team. Get all of the benefits of working with Fortune 500 clients in a small agency environment. Not only do we take pride in what we do, we have FUN.
We are an experiential marketing agency based in St. Louis, MO dedicated to providing our clients with impactful marketing programs and flawless activation. We are searching for a Marketing Coordinator to add to our team. Have you worked at another agency and are ready to make a change? This may be the position you are looking for right now.
We are looking for someone with a passion and knowledge regarding B2B and B2C marketing and the creativity necessary to help bring our agency to the next level. We are dedicated to exceeding our client’s expectations and expect that from everyone on our team.
This position is responsible for website management, business development brainstorming and proposal writing, and creating engaging blogs and social media content. We are looking for someone that has a creative mind and is also a creative problem solver.
Position offers competitive salary, medical benefits, 401k and Pension Plans, and performance based incentives!
• Minimum BA in English, Communications, Marketing and/or Public Relations
• 3-5 years’ experience in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field
• Creative thinker and problem solver
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to stay on task and be flexible — it’s Marketing, things change on a daily basis
• Familiar with WordPress and CRM applications
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Understanding of SEO and PPC programs
• Proficient with a PC or Mac — Microsoft, Keynote, Photoshop, etc.
• Self-starter and ability to work with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of social media
Please e-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org – a cover letter, resume, 2 writing samples and salary requirements along with ranking the above requirements in order based on your experience from 1 to 11 (with 1 being the least experience and 11 with the most experience). In the subject line, please indicate St. Louis Marketing Coordinator.