Experiential Marketing Cleveland
We pride ourselves on the brands we have had the opportunity to work with. Each campaign—whether it’s giving samples of drinks, portable battery power packs, or a day at the most magical place on earth—is a unique success story with challenges and solutions that made each of them successful. Here is a selection of some of our most successful experiential marketing campaigns in Cleveland.
Over the Father’s Day weekend in Cleveland, Pro Motion has put on The Annual Avon Heritage Duck Tape Festival. This year in 2017 it will be the 14th year in a row that the event has taken place. Over 50,000 attendees travel from all over the country for the 3 day weekend to attend the event. In 2016, the tour included an activation at the World Series where there was a massive poster board and plenty of Duck Tape for fans to make signs. Additionally, the 2016 tour included the RNC voting on a new Duck Tape Design and Duck Tape Sculptures were scattered all over the Cleveland area.
Invacare is the world’s leading manufacturer of wheelchairs, bariatric equipment, disability scooters, respiratory products, and other home care products. The company’s vision is to design, manufacture and deliver the best value in medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles for people requiring home and other non-acute health care.
How sweet do you like your iced tea? Snapple has you covered with 3 varieties: sweet, sorta-sweet, and unsweet. The trouble in the Summer of 2015 was, no one knew about these new products. The Dr. Pepper Snapple Group looked to Pro Motion to put their new products in the hands of its consumers all over the country. This included an experiential marketing campaign in Cleveland.
The Pro Motion! Approach
To us, every campaign is unique, requiring a custom approach, strategy, and execution. This meticulous planning and forethought, combined with our extensive knowledge and experience, makes for the perfect campaign to launch your brand or new product to the masses.
The Duck Tape® Rolls Across America Tour is designed to create brand awareness and consumer engagement, gain mind share across multiple channels (consumer, trade, and media), and drive sales at retail locations.
The custom, bright green, 31′ DuckBus includes these activities:
- iPad stations and touch screens allowed guests to interact with all-things Duck Tape®, learn about how the product is made, see just how strong it really is, and watch tutorials about how to make fun “Ducktivities.”
- A Fan Photo Wall features a photo collage of the amazing and unique Duck Tape® craft projects shared by fans
- Duck Tape® Fashion includes 2 stylish mannequins adorned in one-of-a-kind Duck Tape® formalwear
- Duct Tape Timeline wall – Has information for anyone who has ever asked “What’s the difference between “duct” tape and “Duck” Tape; or “When was duct tape first invented? all along a 7-foot timeline!
The experience continues outside of the bus as well. Outside the Duck Bus includes these activities:
- Life-Sized Sculptures – Take your picture with life-sized Duck Tape® sculptures and cut-outs, including Hello Kitty®, SpongeBob SquarePants® and more.
- Ducktivities™ – Once you’ve been inspired by all things Duck Tape®, craft something yourself! Duck Tape® devotees can try their hand at making their very own take-home Duck Tape® craft. This mobile marketing display has something for everyone!
Invacare was looking for an exciting way to engage their customer base on a national level. They needed to exhibit the capabilities and benefits of many of their new and best-selling products in a way that was educational, memorable, and exciting.
Pro Motion helped Invacare develop the Invacare Rockin’ Rollout Tour.
- The tour featured two teams in branded vehicles, one going on the east coast leg of the tour, and the other on the west coast.
- The tour stops gave attendees a rock-and-roll-themed footprint, complete with a red-carpet entry and an onstage photo opportunity.
- Events showcased multiple key departments of Invacare’s offerings, classroom learning opportunities, a custom Invacare Rock Band video game, and catered buffets with hospitality service.
Snapple wanted to increase trial and awareness of Snapple® Straight Up Tea in a way that was unique, fun, relevant, and interactive. They needed to surprise and delight their target consumers (passionate optimists, ages 18-49) where they live, work, play, and shop.
Downtown Cleveland has some great areas for engaging consumers such as the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, it’s busy downtown area, the lively Cleveland Visitors Center, The Flats – a popular waterfront neighborhood, and the Cleveland Zoo.
- Pro Motion intensively trained 19 market managers and over 150 Brand Ambassadors to hit the streets and distribute ice-cold samples of Snapple® Straight Up Tea
- The optimistic teams, dressed in branded T-shirts, traveled around the landmark Cleveland locations, greeting passersby with ice-cold samples and immersing them in the brand.
- Teams engaged consumers in their own environments, meeting them at places like parks, markets, community festivals, music festivals, sporting events, and more!
Pro Motion! Results
Any experiential marketing campaign, be it in large cities or in smaller markets, is judged by its results. How much product was distributed? What factors increased your brand’s awareness and by how much? How many consumers experienced your product? Here are the results from our experiential marketing Cleveland campaigns!
With the successful Tour heading into its 4th year, the program continues to engage thousands of consumers all across America and we’re heading back into Canada in 2015.
- Over 123 cities visited and over 33,000 miles traveled and counting.
- Over 3,481,000 impressions as the bright green Duck Bus travels down the road with millions more tabulating right now.
- Over 115,000 consumers have been engaged via face-to-face interactions during 260 events days so far.
Across the US, including Chicago, the Snapple #StraightUpTeaTime Tour left a sweet tea sea of thirst-quenching glory in its wake. Over 205 days, Pro Motion’s street teams and brand ambassadors accomplished the following:
- 521,639 bottles of Snapple Straight Up Tea distributed
- 3,599 videos created with customers enjoying the product
- 111,941 coupons given to future customers
- 5,675 t-shirts received by enthusiastic consumers
Overall, the event offered a great opportunity for Invacare to reach out to their customers. Additionally, the company saw a good ROI.
- Successfully activated 50 events
- Received 2,327 RSVPs
- The event had 1,502 attendees
- Generated 4,292,210 impressions with branded vehicles
Experiential marketing in Cleveland is not a “one size fits all.” We know and understand that each campaign is a world of its own, with unique challenges, opportunities, and strategies. Our job is to understand who you want to reach and go to them with your product and brand so they can be part of the experience in The Forest City. Pro Motion will organize the Cleveland experiential marketing campaign you need to be successful.