A VIP event or hospitality event can provide for a more casual atmosphere where relationship building is the key objective. Our clients say doing hospitality events or VIP events for their customers is a great way to drive relationships and ultimately sales volume. We all know getting customers out of their offices and into a more casual atmosphere are great for relationship building. Finding the right venue or the right activities is key to driving attendance.
Top 5 things to consider when developing a VIP Event or Hospitality Event:
- Think about what the experience is going to be for the customer and make it special. Every detail needs to be thought out.
- Make sure the event ties into your products or services and the culture of your company.
- Pre-planning is essential. Everything from the invitations to the premiums must be cohesive to the experience and your brand.
- Build in all of the senses. Make this event memorable in every way.
- Do a post event analysis to make sure you delivered the results necessary for the budget spend.
- Bonus: Report upward to internal decision makers on the event results and the key learning. This will assist you to get the necessary budget for future events.