You can’t wait to share your brand’s product with the world. You’ve decided the best way to do that is through an experiential marketing program that will help you engage with your target consumers on a face-to-face level. You’ve hired an awesome experiential marketing agency to do the job. Now what? Whether you’re a B2B or B2C company, there are many questions you can and should be asking your experiential marketing agency in order to yield a successful program.
It can be a little bit like preparing for your first skydive…
The plane starts to climb higher and higher to that 12,000 foot level: the moment where you jump. But before you jump? I’m sure you’ve asked your instructor (ahem, experiential marketing agency) all the right questions before you tackle that experience together.
Here are a few questions to get you started when before you jump into the details of an experiential marketing program:
- How am I going to get ROI out of this program?
- What kinds of tools do you use to track metrics?
- How are you going to communicate with my target audience? How are they going to understand what my brand is about?
- Where do you get your staff and how do you train them?
- And eventually… what kind of budget do we need to set to get this done and get it done right?
Now that some of those big picture questions have been answered, the free fall is of course the best part.
As you drift blissfully towards the ground, It’s time to dig into the details a little more. You want to make sure that both client and experiential marketing agency are on the same page. Communication is key!
- What kind of insurance does your agency carry?
- How do you want to communicate on a regular basis (i.e. weekly calls, biweekly calls, shared google folders, email, etc.)
- How are you going to draw awareness to my brand? Is it a mobile vehicle tour? A sampling program? A street team? Let’s dive into logistics!
- How many brand ambassadors do we need to hire to execute the program effectively? What qualities are we looking for in those people?
- How will you track and report the success of this program?
Of course, there are tons of other questions to ask your experiential marketing agency, but we hope these can act as a parachute to guide you on your experiential marketing journey!