2014 was fun, but it flew by so fast! I guess that tells me how busy we were this year!
As we begin 2015, I’m looking forward to a happy and healthy new year for everyone!!
The new year is a time for resolutions—setting them, trying to accomplish them…and breaking them!
Each year, I say, I’m not setting new year’s resolutions—I never succeed. Instead, I think about what I can do better, what I can change, and what I can do to have fun and enjoy my family and my job.
That being said, I guess the following statements are a type of New Year’s resolutions. So I have even broken the resolution to not make resolutions…
Well, whatever you want to call them, here is what I’m looking forward to working on and seeing in 2015.
- Traveling. I have visited 36 states, and would like to take 2015 to check a few more off the list
- The Cardinals winning the World Series. I was sure that I had worked as hard as I could on this one in 2014, but I guess I fell short
- Happy, healthy family.
- Happy, healthy friends.
- Happy, healthy me!
- Continue to build on my financial acumen. Monitoring our program budgets is key to our clients and our company.
- Look for ways to take our recruiting, hiring, and training processes to the next level to continue to provide great Brand Ambassadors for our clients.
- Networking locally and via LinkedIn. There are so many nice people out there I haven’t met yet.
- Continuing to build upon our great relationships with current clients
- Starting and building relationships with new, exciting clients that we can bring their brand to life in a fun and memorable way
- Only add great people who fit into our culture and continue working with all the great people we have here at Pro Motion
- Continuing Pro Motion’s controlled growth model, ensuring that Pro Motion remains the best experiential marketing agency – at least that’s what our clients tell us
I hope that everyone reading this has wonderful holiday, and that the New Year brings success in all of your resolutions…formal or otherwise.
This list will keep me busy in 2015! What are you looking forward to in the coming year? Let us know!