It’s the beginning of a new year so you are relaxed, refreshed and ready to dive into your 2014 marketing plan for your brand. So, you have already decided as a marketing team that experiential marketing will be one of your marketing pillars. That’s great! You have also decided that you will be doing it internally… so, we’d like to help you think about all of the in’s and out’s of experiential marketing.
Are you ready to manage an experiential marketing program internally? Are you ready to control and focus on the big picture and manage all of the finer details? Below are some questions that you should be thinking about and/or have under control before your first event date of your experiential marketing program – whether it’s a mobile marketing tour, a street team, or an event marketing event.
- Where will you find your Brand Ambassadors?
- What are the top five traits a Brand Ambassador must have?
- How will you develop and execute training sessions for your Brand Ambassadors to ensure they are representing your company and your brand properly?
- How much will the consumer displays and the vehicle cost?
- Where do I get the custom vehicles/displays built and/or repaired?
- Who at your company knows risk management procedures and what to look for?
- What is a CDL?
- Who will train your drivers?
- What do you need to communicate prior to attending an event?
- What’s really important to cover in training the Brand Ambassadors?
- How do you ensure the team stays focused and delivers great events?
Is your heading spinning yet? Well, we have 50 more to get you up to speed. In fact, we have developed processes to ensure all steps are handled for experiential marketing programs to ensure nothing falls through the cracks. If the “few” questions listed above made you a little nervous, then give us a call and we will step in and make you feel comfortable.