Smokey Bones Fire & Grill Street Teams
Smokey Bones Fire & Grill was looking to drive foot traffic, buzz thus increasing bar sales in their restaurants. They wanted to target “social starters” (millennial’s) to look at Smokey Bones as a fun place to hang out with friends, watch TV and extend the brand’s new, hipper attitude.
- The Smokey Bones Fire & Grill Street Teams were deployed in seven southeast markets. Their goal was to create local buzz and awareness of the new menu and specials with the young, hip, cool, trend-spreading adults in each market. These guests were provided with personal invitations to Smokey Bones via branded pint glasses and also provided coupons for free beer (where legal) or a free appetizer. Consumers were encouraged to bring their friends to visit Smokey Bones and to try out the new offerings.
- Sales and guest count increased at locations (at the same time restaurant traffic was down in most competitive chains)
- Over 135,000 consumers were targeted with 196,000 impressions
- 49,000 branded pint cups with coupons were distributed
- Smokey Bones restaurants were full of happy millenials who enjoyed the new vibe, drinks and food
Our location was up about 90 guests from previous days this week…The team is very friendly and eager to help build our business!