Big Baron Sampling Distribution Blitz
The Schwan Food Company – makers of Red Baron Frozen Pizza – wanted to create buzz and trial of their new product – The Big Baron frozen pizza in the Chicago, IL market.
- Pro Motion Street Teams stormed Chicago with the Big Baron Sampling Distribution Blitz interacting with consumers leaving work, at school, the train station, sporting events and special events.
- Red Baron Street Teams handed out fresh slices of pizza for consumers to try on the spot and also provided free frozen pizzas and coupons for future purchase.
- Sampling whole frozen pizzas caused a challenge since we needed to engage consumers who were at home or heading that way so the product integrity was upheld.
- The Team exceeded the desired distribution amount and handed out over 44,000 frozen pizzas during the 1-week timeframe
- The initiative drove the necessary awareness and getting a hot slice or a frozen full pizza create a memorable engagement for moms and kids all over Chicagoland
We knew had a tall challenge and the Pro Motion team did a great job of getting all of our pizzas out into the marketplace. You represented us well and your game plan to distribute the pizza was outstanding. Great job!