- In college, I skipped all my classes to shoot films. But it’s ok now because I make a living with my camera.
- My best friend would tell you that I’m the friend that they would believe, if I woke up one day and said I was going to be an astronaut.
- I hate hotdogs with a passion.
- The other Brand Ambassadors I worked with knew way more about fancy foods than I did. I like pizza and wings; thats about it.
- I get a rush of adrenaline at street marketing events when a large crowd is drawn because they see one person having an “a-ha!” moment with what we are representing.
- The most important thing I’ve learned about experiential marketing (besides that it rules) is how much better it is when there is a camera around.
More Featured Enthusiasts