Bud Light/Maxim Magazine Double XXposure Ultimate Dance Club
Looking to drive additional synergies with their advertiser/magazine publisher relationship, Bud Light and Maxim magazine wanted to create an exclusive event where millennials would die to attend.
- We developed and created the “ultimate dance club” in a non-traditional unique venue for an one night exclusive Bud Light / Maxim Magazine Double XXposure party in multiple markets.
- Street Teams scouted the “beautiful people” in clubs and bars in each city and provided a VIP invite to attend the event with 3 guests.
- Part of the lure of the VIP experience, was the event was filmed as a Bud Light TV commercial (double exposure) that would air in market in the coming week. Each guest was asked to dress up and have fun in an effort to get into the commercial.
- Pro Motion provided coordinated all imaginable details utizliing logistical expertise in the transportation, setup and strike of the event equipment to ensure the exclusive events exceeded expectations.
And, many of the locations caused a lot of logistical “opportunities”.
- The tour activated 29 parties over a 30 week time period
- We engaged over 35,000 consumers during the exclusive parties and each party had a VIP line out the door
- The TV commercials drove a huge audience since everybody wanted to see if they made it into the Bud Light spot
- The buzz for Bud Light and Maxim in each market was huge within this key demo for each brand
Pro Motion has fantastic project managers that I know I can count on to get the projects done. They have been instrumental in not only executing sampling events on behalf of Anheuser-Busch, but also bringing me fresh ideas on how to broaden my product reach to a variety of consumers.