Three60 Gear Street Teams
Three60 Gear tapped Pro Motion to launch their new high-definition photo shirts at four major league baseball stadiums: Busch Stadium in St. Louis, Citizen’s Bank Park in Philadelphia, Yankee Stadium in New York City, and Target Field in Minneapolis.
They needed to create awareness for the Three60 Gear brand for a purchase call to action.
Three60 Gear also wanted to gain valuable feedback from consumers.
- Pro Motion designed an experiential marketing campaign putting street teams wearing the attention-getting shirts outside of four stadiums before and during post season play.
- To draw attention outside the stadium before the game when the crowd is busy trying to get inside, Brand Ambassadors were armed with cowbells and whistles.
- Brand Ambassadors encouraged fans to join in on renditions of “Take Me Out to the Ball Game”, and offered chances to compete to win one of the photo shirts.
- The teams handed out “baseball cards” that provided information about the shirts and where to purchase.
- In St. Louis the teams added a wrapped Three60 gear truck and at all locations they announced their presence in the crowd with large Three60 Gear signs.
- Teams also attracted attention inside the stadium, showing off the shirts and getting on the Jumbotron.
- Pro Motion hit a home run as the Three60 Gear street teams reached more than 500,000 baseball fans.
- The Brand Ambassadors were a ringing success and distributed 37,000 Baseball Cards.
- The program boosted sales and created buzz for the new product.
Pro Motion made a commotion! Not only did the teams wearing the shirts appear on the stadiums’ Jumbotrons multiple times, the campaign also boosted sales.